Two types of parquetry available, Mosaic and Block Parquetry.
It may be installed over most flat surfaces e.g. (concrete, existing timber, plywood etc.)
It is glued directly to your sub floor or plywood underlay using polyurethane adhesives.
Parquetry can be either Classic or Australiana grade timber.
It can be installed in many standard patterns & borders or you can choose to design your own.
Flooring is then sanded and polished using your choice of coating
- Can be sanded many times.
- Can be polished with different types of coatings.
- Provides all benefits of solid timber floor.
- Extensive range of styles and patterns available.
- You can create a classic individually designed floor.